Hi stefanie, I discover your lovely blog via the blog of your nice sister Melanie (when it was not private). I was a regular reader of the adventures of sweet Caroline but I was too shy to left a comment because my english is not very good as I'm french, and now the blog is close.:'( (I don't know how to contact her if you could help me, I'd be very happy). Well, this time I want to left a comment for letting you know that you are a fantastic photograph, I'd love having a photosession with you but I guess I live too far.lol. In case you'll come to Paris one day,let me know!:p I don't know any good photograph here and I'd love having cutes pics of my family like you do. Anyway, I love viewing your wonderful work. You are a great artist for me. Naia (I don't know how to add my mail?)
Hi stefanie,
ReplyDeleteI discover your lovely blog via the blog of your nice sister Melanie (when it was not private).
I was a regular reader of the adventures of sweet Caroline but I was too shy to left a comment because my english is not very good as I'm french, and now the blog is close.:'( (I don't know how to contact her if you could help me, I'd be very happy).
Well, this time I want to left a comment for letting you know that you are a fantastic photograph, I'd love having a photosession with you but I guess I live too far.lol. In case you'll come to Paris one day,let me know!:p I don't know any good photograph here and I'd love having cutes pics of my family like you do.
Anyway, I love viewing your wonderful work. You are a great artist for me.
Naia (I don't know how to add my mail?)