Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

Yes I did get to hang out with Chris Hammond this weekend :) He is one of my favorite Braves pitchers of all time!

The LORDS creation AMAZES me!
Celebrating PawPaw and Grandma's 50th Wedding Anniversary. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Congratulation to Ralph and Shirley Watkins!
We had many celebrations this weekend. We celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ, My grandparent's 50th Anniversary and Grandma Shirley's birthday.

These next few pictures are of Jack and Nate Albert. These are the boys I babysit and they are the sweetest kids! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to nanny for them this summer.





I put in a plug for you on my blog, so you should definite do a "rates" page on this blog. You could add all types of things, and it is super easy. Let me know if you want to do it.
ReplyDeleteLove you (and SD Photography)!