Life Through Stefanie's Lens

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 50th Anniversary

First date :)
On this day 50 years ago, Ralph and Shirley Watkins got married. Today I am so blessed to join in celebration of their Golden Anniversary. It is rare that two people stay married or even live to experience their 50th Anniversary. I am so thankful that Paw Paw and Grandma are apart of my life today. They mean so much to me and I want to congratulate them on 50 years :)

Posted by Stefanie Dewhurst at 11:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Stefanie Dewhurst

My photo
Stefanie Dewhurst
Birmingham, Alabama
Hey everyone! My name is Stefanie Dewhurst and I have a passion for photography! I am a student at the University of Alabama where I am majoring in Communications. God, Family and Friends are my top priorities so I try to capture beauty through all of those subjects. I do just about any kind of photo session out there and I would love to photograph you and your loved ones. For more information, contact me: Sedewhurst@crimson.ua.edu (205) 960-9158 or check out my website www.imagesbystefanie.com
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (61)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Friends
      • 19th Birthday
      • ADAY 2010
      • Jennifer Patterson
      • Happy 50th Anniversary
      • Easter 2010
      • Couples
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.