When I found out that George Strait was coming to town I was ecstatic. He has always been one of my favorite country artists, and his album The Road Less Traveled was my first CD to own. I personally do not know George, but growing up listening to his music made me believe that he was hard worker, a follower of Christ and a Southern gentleman (and as far as I know that's all true). On my bucket list, seeing George Strait was high up there, so I am so glad that I got to experience him in concert (along with LeAnn Womack and Reba McEntire). 57 #1 hits later, the king of country is still topping the charts.
The breathing in and out
That gets you through the day
Ain’t what it’s all about
Ya just might miss the point
Try’n to win the race
Life’s not the breaths you take
But the moments that take your breath away
That gets you through the day
Ain’t what it’s all about
Ya just might miss the point
Try’n to win the race
Life’s not the breaths you take
But the moments that take your breath away




No comments:
Post a Comment