When mom had her surgery a couple weeks ago Melanie and Caroline came into town from Chicago to help out and I am so glad they did. I am so attached to Caroline that I cherish every moment I spend with her. I have enjoyed watching her grow up and capturing her beauty every couple of months that I get to visit with them. Every time I see my niece she has learned something new that amazes me! I know most people say that their children, grandchildren and nieces and/or nephews are the cutest or the smartest, but mine really is! Caroline is brilliant and flawless and even though Melanie may beg to differ, she is a very well behaved two year old. I am so impressed with Melanie and Pete's parenting skills and their time they spend investing in Caroline. I hope that one day I can be half the mom that Melanie is, especially if my kids will turn out like Caroline. (But I can promise you this, my child will never be seen wearing an Auburn jersey :)


















Okay, I'm crying. Thanks, Stef. Love you!
ReplyDeleteStefanie, you say the sweetest things- (all true of course!) I love you! Mom
ReplyDelete