Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for. God has truly blessed me!
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17
"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures for ever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:4-5
10 Things I Am Thankful For
1) Jesus Christ- I am thankful for the price Jesus Christ paid on Calvary to save a wretched sinner like myself.
2) Family- I am thankful for the experiences the LORD has put my family through, because we have become stronger, closer and more supportive of one another. Thank you LORD for healing.
3) Friends- I am thankful for friends that build me up and care for me when I am lonely.
4) Freedom- I am thankful for the freedom that has been given to me by living in this great Country. I am thankful for America and the men and women who serve and have served in order to keep our country, "The land of the free and the home of the brave."
5) Education- I am thankful for the education that has been offered to me from elementary school, up to my education at The University of Alabama.
6) Shelter- I am thankful for the shelter I have, not only in Hoover, but Tuscaloosa as well.
7) Food- I am thankful that I have the opportunity to have three meals a day (which is something I tend to take for granted)
8) Car- I am thankful for my car and the places it takes me.
9) Camera- I am thankful for my camera and the happiness that God is granting me by pursing my goals with photography.
10) Football- I am thankful for football and the entertainment it provides me.
Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~George Herber
O Lord that lends me life,
Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.
~William Shakespeare
This list is PERFECT! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete