Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Boise

This post is WAY over due, but I wanted to share this with y'all. At the beginning of January I went to Boise, Idaho to spend time with my aunt, uncle and cousin. It was beautiful!!! I have never been to that part of the country and I was blown away with the beauty of it all. I have never seen so much snow in my life, so coming from Alabama I was like a little kid on Christmas.

My trip to Boise consisted of a lot of firsts for me......

My first hockey game

My first snow tubing experience

My first trip to the Boise State blue turf

My first flight out west

My first hike on the Oregon Trail

My first time to ever see a caution sign for snow mobiles

My first trip to the Boise Fry Company


No comments:

Post a Comment