Over the past few years I have picked up the hobby of "concert going." Country music is my all time favorite, so I make an effort to see the big time country artists when they come to Birmingham. I have seen most all of my favorites including, Carrie Underwood, George Strait, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Little Big Town, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Love and Theft, Dierks Bentley, Reba, Sara Evans, Justin Moore, Darius Rucker, Jerrod Niemann, Lee Ann Womack, Craig Morgan and more. People may think I am crazy for going to all these shows, but country music is a big part of my life. I went and saw Brad Paisley last year and his show was so great I had to go again. This time, Jerrod Niemann and Darius Rucker opened for him. The show was incredible. Here are some of the shots I got from the concert.

<---Jerrod Niemann--->
,
<---Darius Ruckler (former Hootie and the Blowfish, lead singer)--->
Brad Paisley!


No comments:
Post a Comment