One week ago my grandma past away. Whenever I face trials I tend to question God. That is why I am so thankful the LORD offers a promising future for those who believe in him. John 3:16 states "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. My Grandmother was a good person, but the bible does not say.....that whoever does good deeds with have eternal life. My grandmother loved the LORD will all her heart, soul, mind and strength. She did not only believe in him, but she strived to be like him everyday. In everything she did she tried to emulate the life of Jesus Christ. I have full assurance that I will see my grandmother again one day in heaven. I have faith in the LORD, Jesus Christ and I rely on this verse in times of trouble.
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
I love your verses, Stef. Very encouraging.
ReplyDelete