Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Week Ahead

Because of my absence from class week, this week my schedule is jam packed. I have to cram two weeks of information in this very short week. I have three papers due, ten math assignments and I have to present an informative speech! Today it was PERFECT outside, sunny and high 60's. I though I could go out on the quad and study since I have so much to catch up on. FAIL

It was unsuccesful for the following reasons: shirtless boys playing football, asians playing an intense game of duck-duck-goose, cheerleaders/tumblers flippin all over the place, and a little boy on a moped riding in circles with a kite! So many distractions!

This beautiful day taught me that when I need to study, I should just stick to the libary.

But at least it was beautiful outside :)

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jesus, for the sunshine!!! It is beautiful here too! :)

    ReplyDelete