Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hoover Prom 2010

This past Saturday I took pictures of students at Hoover High School on the evening of their prom. Although I am glad to be out of high school, seeing everyone dressed up made me miss it.

My first photo shoot of the day was Brittany and Ben. They are so much fun and they usually do not cooperate for pictures. Lucky for me I got a few good shots of them.

















Before I did my group photo shoot, I took pictures of Meredith. She looked stunning. When Matthew showed up they resembled a bride and groom. They are such a lovely couple.




















This is a prom group of seniors from Hoover High school. I took their pictures in downtown Birmingham then followed them to dinner at "The Club" where they ate dinner and danced the night away. They were such a fun group!



























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful--pictures and people! Good Job Stef!! Stacy

    ReplyDelete