For the past few months, I have been waking up to the sound of construction on Bryant Denny's newest end zone. Being a freshman at the University of Alabama this year was such a great experience! I am so proud to say that I go to school with the Champions. A National football title is such an honor, and I was so glad I got to witness this winning season. Today as I was looking at the construction on the stadium, I though about how much I missed football season. Sure, basketball and baseball are great but nothing compares to ALABAMA FOOTBALL. This past season I was able to capture the winning team from the student section. I hope to advance in my capability and one day be on the sidelines, photographing all that this great football program has to offer.Roll Tide :)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
National Champions
For the past few months, I have been waking up to the sound of construction on Bryant Denny's newest end zone. Being a freshman at the University of Alabama this year was such a great experience! I am so proud to say that I go to school with the Champions. A National football title is such an honor, and I was so glad I got to witness this winning season. Today as I was looking at the construction on the stadium, I though about how much I missed football season. Sure, basketball and baseball are great but nothing compares to ALABAMA FOOTBALL. This past season I was able to capture the winning team from the student section. I hope to advance in my capability and one day be on the sidelines, photographing all that this great football program has to offer.Roll Tide :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








very sweet pics!
ReplyDelete